R
rcuk
Guest
Dear all;
I have a question about the prayers of saints.
I understand this doctrine, where it is found biblically, and I practise it.
However, I’m curious about whether there is any teaching on ‘how’ the saints pray for us.
So they don’t get up, have breakfast, a coffee, and sit down and see what prayers have been said…likewise they don’t get tired …
Do they exist in heaven as a sort of ‘medium’ - i.e. the prayers flow through them to the father?
I can understand how, as God, the Father always hears each prayer from each person, billions of prayers per day. But I’m not sure how this applies to the saints?
I have a question about the prayers of saints.
I understand this doctrine, where it is found biblically, and I practise it.
However, I’m curious about whether there is any teaching on ‘how’ the saints pray for us.
So they don’t get up, have breakfast, a coffee, and sit down and see what prayers have been said…likewise they don’t get tired …
Do they exist in heaven as a sort of ‘medium’ - i.e. the prayers flow through them to the father?
I can understand how, as God, the Father always hears each prayer from each person, billions of prayers per day. But I’m not sure how this applies to the saints?