There must not be the magic moment in the Church practice.
Salvation and Repentance during all life belong to this moment, now and already.
Why to wait ? why to prepare himself ? Why to make celebrities with dates, and moments
There is a believe , that if You after repentance will commit sin ,and will abide in sin, then You will be punished by God more severely , because You did taste the Salvation before.
Therefore some live today in sin, just because later they intending to to be saved, and stop with the past life.
It seems ridiculous, but many young people think like that.
Many say; - I am not ready yet, its too much responsibility, I can not do it yet.
For me its , just because of unhealthy attitude towards the Idea of Salvation and Repentance.
To say that salvation is the process is absolutely right theologically and logically, because some people don’t even remember the dates and moments, and don’t even need to remember.
I do not agree with our practice of the Idea of Salvation, especially with assurance and statements which split the people for saved and not saved , born again and not born again,elect and damned.
I just wanted to hear more arguments what the Salvation, Repentance, Sanctification means in the Catholic Language.