E
emhansen6019
Guest
As Catholics, what exactly do we believe is necessary for salvation? If a protestant were to ask me that question, how would I respond? Am I right by saying baptism, faith in Jesus Christ, and repentence for sins are necessary (of course the grace of God preceeds all three)?
I understand and believe that salvation can be lost. We can certainly turn our backs on God and refuse his love and forgiveness.
I am asking this because I will be getting together with two of my non-Catholic Christian friends on Friday afternoon (hopefully!) to talk about baptism and salvation.
I understand and believe that salvation can be lost. We can certainly turn our backs on God and refuse his love and forgiveness.
I am asking this because I will be getting together with two of my non-Catholic Christian friends on Friday afternoon (hopefully!) to talk about baptism and salvation.