M
Mikaele
Guest
I was listening to Sam Harris, and he was using the example of the N.T to disprove Christianity. He said that we put trust in four books full of contradiction, that have no evidence for their miracles… we have no problem putting our entire trust in these stories, yet we pay no attention to current miraculous happenings in new religions. Can’t remember the example he used.
I was thinking about this. Didn’t Christ say something about his followers doing greater things than him? can one use the argument from the miracles that have been performed by Christians through the centuries to disprove Harris’ argument? Things like Fatima, Eucharistic Miracles, Saints like Vincent Ferrer and Padre Pio? Just wondering…
I was thinking about this. Didn’t Christ say something about his followers doing greater things than him? can one use the argument from the miracles that have been performed by Christians through the centuries to disprove Harris’ argument? Things like Fatima, Eucharistic Miracles, Saints like Vincent Ferrer and Padre Pio? Just wondering…