Same-sex parenting

  • Thread starter Thread starter HNA444
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HNA444

Guest
I am writing an article on homosexuals having children, and getting research on both the supporting and opposing side. I oppose of this, and I’m getting some research, but can someone give me a scripture in the bible that will help me? Thanks!!
 
From the Catechism of the Catholic Church; more is dealt with in Part Three, Article Six of the second edition. – it contains referances etc., but for the sake of conciceness I shall only quote this part:

2378 A child is not something owed to one, but is a gift. The “supreme gift of marriage” is a human person. A child may not be considered a piece of property, an idea to which an alleged “right to a child” would lead. In this area, only the child possesses genuine rights: the right “to be the fruit of the specific act of the conjugal love of his parents,” and "the right to be respected as a person from the moment of his conception.

More: vatican.va/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm

👍
 
Check out Gen. 19: 4-7, Levit. 18:22 and 1 Cor. 6:9

Good luck and do not be discouraged by those that would oppose your views. You are on the side of right.

May God Bless You.

NOT JUST STRONG… CATHOLIC STRONG!!!
 
I am writing an article on homosexuals having children, and getting research on both the supporting and opposing side. I oppose of this, and I’m getting some research, but can someone give me a scripture in the bible that will help me? Thanks!!
Who are you writing your article for? Unless it’s a religious-based journal, paper, etc. the religious argument for or against anything is probably going to be rejected out of hand.
 
I am writing an article on homosexuals having children, and getting research on both the supporting and opposing side. I oppose of this, and I’m getting some research, but can someone give me a scripture in the bible that will help me? Thanks!!
Romans 1:27 “, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error.”
 
HNA444,

This is more about contraception, but it may give you some good ideas, look here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top