San Diego God Debate

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaSalle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaSalle

Guest
So how did that go and where can I get the soft copy of the debate?
 
I assume you mean the Trent Horn vs. Dan Barker debate.

In a Facebook update, Trent wrote:

Finished my debate with atheist Dan Barker a few hours ago. How did it go? In his closing statement Dan said, “You were prepared, articulate, and not a push over.” I take that as a high compliment.

A forum thread about this, including a couple of recaps from folks who were there:

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=11699691#post11699691

Also, I believe that a video of the debate will be available some time in March.
 
Finished my debate with atheist Dan Barker a few hours ago. How did it go? In his closing statement Dan said, “You were prepared, articulate, and not a push over.” I take that as a high compliment.
👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top