P
PazzoGrande
Guest
In the book The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist, the author says that there really are cases of people making pacts with the devil for money and fame.
The book was a report on the life and work of Father Gary Thomas, an exorcist. On YouTube, there’s a video of him giving a talk on how some victims of satanic sects tell him of the Illuminati (yes, apparently it’s real), and he says that it’s a sect of satanists who try to raise to prominent positions in society.
So here’s the question. Which figures have been known to have done things like that?
I can think of some modern celebrities who are famous for no reason, and I was told they might be Illuminati. I guess we can’t speculate seriously on that here. However, perhaps there are historical figures who are known to have committed these evils?
For example, wasn’t there another sister during Saint Teresa of Avila’s time who was a supposed mystic, but it turned out she was a charlatan and was in league with demons? Are there any more?
The book was a report on the life and work of Father Gary Thomas, an exorcist. On YouTube, there’s a video of him giving a talk on how some victims of satanic sects tell him of the Illuminati (yes, apparently it’s real), and he says that it’s a sect of satanists who try to raise to prominent positions in society.
So here’s the question. Which figures have been known to have done things like that?
I can think of some modern celebrities who are famous for no reason, and I was told they might be Illuminati. I guess we can’t speculate seriously on that here. However, perhaps there are historical figures who are known to have committed these evils?
For example, wasn’t there another sister during Saint Teresa of Avila’s time who was a supposed mystic, but it turned out she was a charlatan and was in league with demons? Are there any more?