S
Schieffelin
Guest
Hi everyone,
I’ve been looking lately for creative ways to save money by using homemade or reusable products. I haven’t completely taken the plunge because often you have to experiment and fail a lot to find good methods and you end up wasting time and money just in that process. For example, experimenting with a homemade laundry soap recipe and finding it’s a huge pain to make and it doesn’t get your clothes very clean after all.
So I really want to hear your tried-and-true methods instead of relying on unreliable google results! Have you ever made your own of any of these and what recipes worked for you?
–laundry soap
–dishwasher soap
–shampoo or conditioner
–counter cleaner
–floor cleaner
–deodorant
–clothes/accessories
I’m also really interested in ways you recycle or reuse items. I’m considering switching to reusable feminine products. We don’t have kids, but feel free to post kid-related ideas as well for the benefit of others.
Thanks for contributing
I’ve been looking lately for creative ways to save money by using homemade or reusable products. I haven’t completely taken the plunge because often you have to experiment and fail a lot to find good methods and you end up wasting time and money just in that process. For example, experimenting with a homemade laundry soap recipe and finding it’s a huge pain to make and it doesn’t get your clothes very clean after all.
So I really want to hear your tried-and-true methods instead of relying on unreliable google results! Have you ever made your own of any of these and what recipes worked for you?
–laundry soap
–dishwasher soap
–shampoo or conditioner
–counter cleaner
–floor cleaner
–deodorant
–clothes/accessories
I’m also really interested in ways you recycle or reuse items. I’m considering switching to reusable feminine products. We don’t have kids, but feel free to post kid-related ideas as well for the benefit of others.
Thanks for contributing