G
guitarteacher
Guest
Last night I woke up with a slight anxiety attach that I have been suffering for about a year now.(high stress job).
To make a long story short. after I work up last night with the panic attach, I started praying the rosary to calm myself down and I had a vision of a person (silhouette) and I heard a very calm but commanding voice say “I am with you Always”, I had been meditating with the rosary to be healed from these panic attacks. I also quit smoking a year ago which I’m glad about.
I’m not a regular church goer and am a convert to catholic. I have some personal issues with a indecent that happened when I was 15 (I’m 42 now) that has given me a kind of bad taste of church. I never lost my faith in God.
I was not scary it was just different, calming and amazing. Right after the vision, i fell asleep and had a very peaceful restful sleep which I had not had in a very long time.
What should I think of this? I felt like I should fall on my face out of respect and being humble. Any thoughts. I feel blessed but wondering what it means, other then to put all of my trust in God that he is with me and will protect me no matter what happens.
Thoughts?
To make a long story short. after I work up last night with the panic attach, I started praying the rosary to calm myself down and I had a vision of a person (silhouette) and I heard a very calm but commanding voice say “I am with you Always”, I had been meditating with the rosary to be healed from these panic attacks. I also quit smoking a year ago which I’m glad about.
I’m not a regular church goer and am a convert to catholic. I have some personal issues with a indecent that happened when I was 15 (I’m 42 now) that has given me a kind of bad taste of church. I never lost my faith in God.
I was not scary it was just different, calming and amazing. Right after the vision, i fell asleep and had a very peaceful restful sleep which I had not had in a very long time.
What should I think of this? I felt like I should fall on my face out of respect and being humble. Any thoughts. I feel blessed but wondering what it means, other then to put all of my trust in God that he is with me and will protect me no matter what happens.
Thoughts?