Scared of eternity

  • Thread starter Thread starter namax91
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternity certainly is a long time, I’d like to know what’s going to keep us occupied for such a long time, will we get Bored, we we be having new adventures,
will we have something like a Planet or Galaxy each to do things with ?
Or, are all souls Gathered together in one huge Mass of Souls , and just stand around forever giving energy, like a big power Battery ? Praying forever ?
We can guess , or just be in awe and wonder at the possibilities,
Hopefully, we are all Find out, Faith will guide us,
 
Eternity certainly is a long time, I’d like to know what’s going to keep us occupied for such a long time, will we get Bored, we we be having new adventures,
will we have something like a Planet or Galaxy each to do things with ?
Or, are all souls Gathered together in one huge Mass of Souls , and just stand around forever giving energy, like a big power Battery ? Praying forever ?
We can guess , or just be in awe and wonder at the possibilities,
Hopefully, we are all Find out, Faith will guide us,
I know one thing we will be doing a lot of!

Worshipping God.

When I think about that, I wonder how anyone who gets really peeved when you start talking about what God has done recently, how will they be able to stand being surrounded by people raving on about how awesome God is?

Have they thought about where they think they will spend eternity?

I don’t think we will be praying. The time for prayer is now.

Eternity will be great as long as we have trimmed our lamp and prepared for the Bridegroom.

Eternity in the presence of God will be more wonderful than we can imagine.
Carmen
 
I know one thing we will be doing a lot of!

Worshipping God.

When I think about that, I wonder how anyone who gets really peeved when you start talking about what God has done recently, how will they be able to stand being surrounded by people raving on about how awesome God is?

Have they thought about where they think they will spend eternity?

I don’t think we will be praying. The time for prayer is now.

Eternity will be great as long as we have trimmed our lamp and prepared for the Bridegroom.

Eternity in the presence of God will be more wonderful than we can imagine.
Carmen
Thanks for that… but like I asked…what shall we be doing ?
Worshipping god. Yes thats fine by me… but what are we doing apart from that ? Surely not just stand around forever …
 
The overarching experience of heaven is to be besotted with love for Jesus. If you think of when you are first out of your mind in love on Earth, think of Jesus’ love engulfing you and you returning it to Him. Love is the currency of heaven, and anything like it we have experienced is only like at analogically. When you have something very good, you want to share it with those you love. Well, God is Good itself, good beyond all imagining. This He will share with us for eternity.

On Earth, we are asked to give up something we cannot keep for something we can never lose. Pretty amazing deal!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top