D
danielsgram
Guest
Hello all you philosophical evolutionists.
Now you may or not know that i (the square root of minus one) raised to the power of itself is about 0.208. If you don’t beleive me I can prove it to you, but you may lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate the proof
His “got ya” is to attempt to denigrate my intelligence. Now, I don’t think that I ever fell for that one but if I did it was before my eighth birthday. Children say “your stupid” or “I know but I’m not going to tell you. What is that supposed to prove?
You ridicule all the antievolution people including but not limited to the scientists in that field. For example Professor Maciej Giertych he only lectures on population genetics at the Polish Academy of Sciences. His credentials are impeccable. He is also a terrific Catholic who fights against abortion he should be respected. I noticed that someone tried to denigrate the conclusions of others because it was gleaned from a fundamentalist web site. What kind of argument is that? I challenge any evolutionist who reads this to deal with the scientific information on this site answersingenesis.org/creation/v17/i3/genetics.asp it is a fundamentalist site but Professor Giertych is Catholic. Here is some “sound bites” from a video that he participated in: “A good scientist is one who basis his conclusions on experimental data and observation.” this next quote I didn’t get the first part of the sentence but you’ll get the drift. “Selection and isolation: we selected those that are useful to man, with certain characteristics for evolution we need new genes full of genetic information”
Wisdom would have you deal with his work and not him personally.
Tim writes: No experiments other than genetic studies.
There you go. Your apologist (a scientist) for your philosophy has absolutely nothing. The evidence that you have is the same evidence that antievolutionists have. The evolutionists interpret it differently from the evolutionists. Science must be: observable, measurable and repeatable. You have no science to offer so you resort to ridicule. I skimmed the replies since the last time I posted here. One somewhat less than forthright fella wroteYou won’t accept any evidence that points to evolution.
Now you may or not know that i (the square root of minus one) raised to the power of itself is about 0.208. If you don’t beleive me I can prove it to you, but you may lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate the proof
His “got ya” is to attempt to denigrate my intelligence. Now, I don’t think that I ever fell for that one but if I did it was before my eighth birthday. Children say “your stupid” or “I know but I’m not going to tell you. What is that supposed to prove?
You ridicule all the antievolution people including but not limited to the scientists in that field. For example Professor Maciej Giertych he only lectures on population genetics at the Polish Academy of Sciences. His credentials are impeccable. He is also a terrific Catholic who fights against abortion he should be respected. I noticed that someone tried to denigrate the conclusions of others because it was gleaned from a fundamentalist web site. What kind of argument is that? I challenge any evolutionist who reads this to deal with the scientific information on this site answersingenesis.org/creation/v17/i3/genetics.asp it is a fundamentalist site but Professor Giertych is Catholic. Here is some “sound bites” from a video that he participated in: “A good scientist is one who basis his conclusions on experimental data and observation.” this next quote I didn’t get the first part of the sentence but you’ll get the drift. “Selection and isolation: we selected those that are useful to man, with certain characteristics for evolution we need new genes full of genetic information”
Wisdom would have you deal with his work and not him personally.
continued