Scientists create animals that are part human

  • Thread starter Thread starter contemplative
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
contemplative:
Scientists create animals that are part human

msnbc.msn.com/id/7681252/

Comments?
For the past two days I have been debating this with people on another thread. Apparently there are Catholics on this forum who don’t get very upset over this. But I find it horrifying.
 
Apparently this is disturbing to a broader audience than just Catholics. The “Drudge Report” website now has the CNN article as it’s number one headline.
 
It is terribly disturbing… Wonder when the first “accident” will take place?

Anyone else thinking of that new add for Skittles–the one with the sheep with human heads?? Wonder if that add will disappear in the near future…
 
rastell said:
For the past two days I have been debating this with people on another thread. Apparently there are Catholics on this forum who don’t get very upset over this. But I find it horrifying.

Dear friend

Excerpt from article:

Just in case, Greely said, the committee recommended closely monitoring the mice’s behavior and immediately killing any that display human-like behavior.

I agree with you, it is horrific, truly horrific!

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top