Scripture Studies for Lent 2011 Now Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fidelis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fidelis

Guest
If you are thinking about starting a Lenten Scripture study in your parish or home (Lent begins Ash Wednesday, March 9), we have now created a new page on the Sunday Scripture Study for Catholics web page which has all the studies from the 1st Sunday of Lent to Palm Sunday. This page will be updated in the future to include upcoming Advent and Lent studies for all three liturgical cycles. You can directly access that page by following this link.

Also, the web page now provides not only past and current weekly Scripture studies, but upcoming studies as well. Here is the link to that page.

We will also now try to update the web page every Monday, rather than on Wednesdays. We hope you will find these changes useful and a blessing as you increase in love for God and his Word.

 
Hi, I’m very interested and the web site is brilliantly set out, but every time I click on the Lent headings, eg. March 13, 2011 - first sunday of Lent, for the pdf documents, I’m getting a “404 page not found” message. I’ve disabled my pop up blocker, is there anything I’m doing wrong? Thanks!
 
Hi, I’m very interested and the web site is brilliantly set out, but every time I click on the Lent headings, eg. March 13, 2011 - first sunday of Lent, for the pdf documents, I’m getting a “404 page not found” message. I’ve disabled my pop up blocker, is there anything I’m doing wrong? Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! It looks like we have a glitch in the hosting, so we are working on repairing this RIGHT NOW.
 
All broken links have now been repaired. Thanks for your patience! 🙂
 
Thank you - what excellent work. I’ve just looked at the first one and it is brilliant. Well done, really, well done!
 
Thank you - what excellent work. I’ve just looked at the first one and it is brilliant. Well done, really, well done!
Thank you trials; I hope a lot of folks find it useful and edifying. 🙂
 
I sent the link to my successor in directing our parish RCIA. She thinks it is great and will use it with them this Lent. - Thanks - Joe K.
 
I sent the link to my successor in directing our parish RCIA. She thinks it is great and will use it with them this Lent. - Thanks - Joe K.
That’s great news Joe, and exactly the reason I made them available. I hope your fellow parishioners will be blessed through them as they encounter God’s Word.🙂

If anyone else on this thread is planning to use these studies, I’d would like to hear from you too. 🙂
 
Thank you very much for this, I have recently joined our weekly church scripture studies and will be taking this link with me on Tuesday.
 
Thank you very much for this, I have recently joined our weekly church scripture studies and will be taking this link with me on Tuesday.
Thanks, JackyB! I hope you and the other members of your Bible study group will be blessed by these studies and find them helpful. 🙂
 
Praise God ! Been hearing from a lot of folks who are forming Lenten Bible study groups with these studies both here in the US and abroad-- I’m hoping to hear from more!
 
Just a reminder: Lent is coming up fast (March 9). Start planning your Lenten Bible study now! 🙂
 
Believe it or not,** Lent** begins NEXT WEEK. It’s still not too late to get a group together for a Lenten Bible study. See the previous posts in this thread for more information.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top