Scrupulosity and vice

  • Thread starter Thread starter fons_vitae
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fons_vitae

Guest
Is there often a connection between scrupulosity and actual sinning? I post this because I tend to approach scrupulosity on some things while shooing away legitimate qualms about bad habits or moral faults…
 
A person can be scrupulous in certain areas…and not in others.
 
Is there often a connection between scrupulosity and actual sinning? I post this because I tend to approach scrupulosity on some things while shooing away legitimate qualms about bad habits or moral faults…
This is an awfully broad question that may not really have a good answer…Particularly if you tend toward the scrupulous…As BookCat says above, it is possible to be scrupulous in some areas and not in others.

Let me ask…in the above, are you suggesting that perhaps you try to, “strain the gnat while swallowing the camel”?

Peace
James
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top