N
nsper7
Guest
I was playing Foosball (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foosball) with a friend of mine when I started to think/worry/believe that if I lost then it was a sign I was not Saved. Then, after a new game started, I worried that if I got a shut out, it was a sign I was not Saved. At one point, when I was losing and had no points, a curse words towards God crossed my mind a couple of times and I got intense/angry during the game.
Now, I worry did I commit the sin of superstition and then sin by cursing at God. This kind of stuff bothers me and, usually, I chalk it up to Scrupulosity, but it still really bothers me.
EDIT: I have had similar occurrences happen before where I feel like if I do or do not something, or something does or does not happen, then it means I am not Saved or something.
Now, I worry did I commit the sin of superstition and then sin by cursing at God. This kind of stuff bothers me and, usually, I chalk it up to Scrupulosity, but it still really bothers me.
EDIT: I have had similar occurrences happen before where I feel like if I do or do not something, or something does or does not happen, then it means I am not Saved or something.