Search official catholic teaching

  • Thread starter Thread starter ologgio
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ologgio

Guest
Hi,

I often find myself wanting to search the Catechism, the Code of Canon Law, the Vatican II documents, or the teachings of Bl. John Paul II or Pope Benedict XVI, , etc.

In other words, to find the official teaching of the Church for one topic or another. To make it easier I made the following website:

newsfromgod.com/magisterium/

It allows you to search the official magisterial teachings and choose specific sources. If you find it useful, please post about how it helped you.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Thanks!

In the Holy Eucharist,
Fr. Omar
 
Way cool. I favorited it on my browser window. Thanks.

God bless.
 
Hi,

I often find myself wanting to search the Catechism, the Code of Canon Law, the Vatican II documents, or the teachings of Bl. John Paul II or Pope Benedict XVI, , etc.

In other words, to find the official teaching of the Church for one topic or another. To make it easier I made the following website:

newsfromgod.com/magisterium/

It allows you to search the official magisterial teachings and choose specific sources. If you find it useful, please post about how it helped you.

http://www.newsfromgod.com/magisterium/images/Magisterium_screen.png
Thanks!

In the Holy Eucharist,
Fr. Omar
I really like it but can I make a suggestion. Currently the home page is blank apart from the search box. I would find it better to also have the menu (Catechism, Canon Law etc) on the home page.
 
I really like it but can I make a suggestion. Currently the home page is blank apart from the search box. I would find it better to also have the menu (Catechism, Canon Law etc) on the home page.
Thanks. As I find time to work on this I will take into account your suggestion. May Our Lady guide you in the ways of holiness, and today in this Solemnity of the Sacred Heart may she mediate special graces for you.

In the Holy Eucharist,
Fr. Omar Loggiodice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top