M
Melchior_1
Guest
A thread with two purposes! One purpose is I simply want to vent that I really (really) want to get Starfarers of Catan. A friend of mine has it, and we play it often. It’s my favorite board game ever, and I want one within my home!
The game is also out of print, and Mayfair is not going to reprint anytime soon.
Cost? Insane amounts on Amazon. Boardgamegeeks has some for 100 bucks US, but when you count shipping that’s depressingly also expensive. Ebay is 90 bucks not counting shipping.
Thread has two purposes! One; if you see this in your travels, PM me so I can badger the store to ship it to Canada.
Secondly, anyone else ever have an issue with trying to find a hard-to-find item?
The game is also out of print, and Mayfair is not going to reprint anytime soon.
Cost? Insane amounts on Amazon. Boardgamegeeks has some for 100 bucks US, but when you count shipping that’s depressingly also expensive. Ebay is 90 bucks not counting shipping.
Thread has two purposes! One; if you see this in your travels, PM me so I can badger the store to ship it to Canada.
Secondly, anyone else ever have an issue with trying to find a hard-to-find item?