Searching for a specific YouTube

  • Thread starter Thread starter 5Loaves
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
5

5Loaves

Guest
I’d like to find again some YouTube videos of a priest who has been on EWTN from time to time doing catechesis for children. He is French and perhaps a Dominican as I have an image in my memory of him in a light colored cassock. At some point somone posted a link to some of his teaching on YouTube but apparently I didn’t book mark it. If anyone recognizes who I’m talking about and knows his name or has the links I’d appreciate it. (I am not talking about the series which has a priest or brother interacting with puppets and seems to be dubbed.) Thanks.
 
Yep, Fr. Antoine it is. The children just love him! (Just to third that answer)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top