J
JackieO123
Guest
Hello. I’m here to talk about secularist authors; having read a few books written by secularists myself, a common theme is one of “Humanity’s shared core.” Many are quick to attack anything to do with religion, or anybody’s interpretation of it. A good example would be Valerie Tarico; a woman who has essentially denounced every religious group, while putting an emphasis on Christians. Claims are also common about religion going against science, “Reproductive health” and burning books.
Many secularist authors also claim that religious groups work on specific tactics to make sure that outside ideas don’t get inside. I’m not sure how this could be interpreted. Though the aforementioned woman; Valerie Tarico is a psychologist. She also writes regularly for the Huffington Post.
Overall, this begs a number of questions. How are we, as Christians supposed to respond? It’s understandable to ignore them, but what about some form of campaign? Are we able, would it be right? Quite simply, I’m aggravated at how we seem to be lacking in defending our faith; on all fronts.
Many secularist authors also claim that religious groups work on specific tactics to make sure that outside ideas don’t get inside. I’m not sure how this could be interpreted. Though the aforementioned woman; Valerie Tarico is a psychologist. She also writes regularly for the Huffington Post.
Overall, this begs a number of questions. How are we, as Christians supposed to respond? It’s understandable to ignore them, but what about some form of campaign? Are we able, would it be right? Quite simply, I’m aggravated at how we seem to be lacking in defending our faith; on all fronts.