Z
Zandy
Guest
I always wonder about this since I was a young teenager and I seek answers.
Ok so some catholic people would say ghost don’t exist.
My question is to that then: Then why do people pick up bad vibes from a area or see stuff that’s unexplained.
Some Catholic people would say they are fallen angels aka demons pretending to be dead one to pull us back from God.
I will say my dad and my sister can sense stuff. Like for example when I was teenager it was the season for the ball. So my mum , sister and I went to this house where the lady had the ball dresses. We walked down a hall way to the end of the room where the dresses were there. I was trying the dress on and she said to my mum and me. “Can you feel it”? And we looked at her confused and replied “Feel what”? She was quit nervous so I had to hurry up. Once we left the house the next day my sister told mum and me. That it felted like either someone was abused in that room or murder.
One other time when my sister was seven. We went to vist my day’s new flat he was staying at. My sister told my mum at the time when we were there “Someone died here eh mum”? My mum gave a puzzle looked and say no. Years later my dad and the owner of the house told us years ago a man hanged himself in that room.
So my question is why do people sense stuff and others can’t?
Why did God gave them that gift?
Is all haunted areas just demons trying to trick people?
Is psychic or mediums that claim to talk to a dead love one are talking to a demon.
Or channeling spirits through them is a demon?
Why can’t God just get rid of the devil and his demons and not let them interfer with us?
Thank you.
Ok so some catholic people would say ghost don’t exist.
My question is to that then: Then why do people pick up bad vibes from a area or see stuff that’s unexplained.
Some Catholic people would say they are fallen angels aka demons pretending to be dead one to pull us back from God.
I will say my dad and my sister can sense stuff. Like for example when I was teenager it was the season for the ball. So my mum , sister and I went to this house where the lady had the ball dresses. We walked down a hall way to the end of the room where the dresses were there. I was trying the dress on and she said to my mum and me. “Can you feel it”? And we looked at her confused and replied “Feel what”? She was quit nervous so I had to hurry up. Once we left the house the next day my sister told mum and me. That it felted like either someone was abused in that room or murder.
One other time when my sister was seven. We went to vist my day’s new flat he was staying at. My sister told my mum at the time when we were there “Someone died here eh mum”? My mum gave a puzzle looked and say no. Years later my dad and the owner of the house told us years ago a man hanged himself in that room.
So my question is why do people sense stuff and others can’t?
Why did God gave them that gift?
Is all haunted areas just demons trying to trick people?
Is psychic or mediums that claim to talk to a dead love one are talking to a demon.
Or channeling spirits through them is a demon?
Why can’t God just get rid of the devil and his demons and not let them interfer with us?
Thank you.