P
PJM
Guest
Seemingly a most relevant and critically important teaching for present times? Agree or disagree and WHY?
1st. Cor. 12:31 “But be zealous for the better gifts. And I shew unto you yet a more excellent way.” 1st. Cor. 13: 1-5 “If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh [or does] no evil”
Soon Catholics and Christians will be asked to VOTE for the highest political positions
In America. We will b commanded to VOTE OUR CONSCIENCE; NOT OUR POLITICAL AFFILIATION. Because God Himself so commands.
“Off the People, By the People and For the People” along with the “assured Constitutionally granted RIGHTS of “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness” have been hi-jacked by an immoral minority along with “God” and His Fifth Commandment.
“Thou shalt NOT KILL” ; God’s Fifth Commandment gas been replaced by “our ?” Government and the unjust; Judges they have for the most part appointed, with a “personal choice of ones conscience” that claims that it’s OK to murder your unwanted children.”
Christians MUST in conscience NOT support finically, or aid in any manner INCLUDING by voting for all of those who have publicly make this “murder mandate” their platform; their desire and their belief.
To do otherwise is a GRAVE Moral injustice. And God WILL hold all who place their own wants and needs above God’s Will, accountable for their actions. 1 Corinthians 6:9 “Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Hebrews 6:10”For God is not unjust, that he should forget your work, and the love which you have shewn in his name, you who have ministered, and do minister to the saints.”
M ay God grant each of us the courage and wisdom to DO HIS DEVINE WILL,
pat/PJM
1st. Cor. 12:31 “But be zealous for the better gifts. And I shew unto you yet a more excellent way.” 1st. Cor. 13: 1-5 “If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh [or does] no evil”
Soon Catholics and Christians will be asked to VOTE for the highest political positions
In America. We will b commanded to VOTE OUR CONSCIENCE; NOT OUR POLITICAL AFFILIATION. Because God Himself so commands.
“Off the People, By the People and For the People” along with the “assured Constitutionally granted RIGHTS of “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness” have been hi-jacked by an immoral minority along with “God” and His Fifth Commandment.
“Thou shalt NOT KILL” ; God’s Fifth Commandment gas been replaced by “our ?” Government and the unjust; Judges they have for the most part appointed, with a “personal choice of ones conscience” that claims that it’s OK to murder your unwanted children.”
Christians MUST in conscience NOT support finically, or aid in any manner INCLUDING by voting for all of those who have publicly make this “murder mandate” their platform; their desire and their belief.
To do otherwise is a GRAVE Moral injustice. And God WILL hold all who place their own wants and needs above God’s Will, accountable for their actions. 1 Corinthians 6:9 “Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Hebrews 6:10”For God is not unjust, that he should forget your work, and the love which you have shewn in his name, you who have ministered, and do minister to the saints.”
M ay God grant each of us the courage and wisdom to DO HIS DEVINE WILL,
pat/PJM