P
Phemie
Guest
I knew from previous Masses I’d attended that the parish where I went to Mass tonight doesn’t offer Communion under both species. I don’t know whether what I saw tonight is par for the course there and I’ve just had my eyes on my hymnal before or this was something ‘special’ because it’s Ash Wednesday but I saw that the EMHCs were all offered the chalice in which they all intincted their Host. The chalice was offered in a way that made it obvious they were to do this and not take it and drink. Another Parish where Redemptionis Sacramentum has not been implemented.
The Sanctus, the Memorial Acclamation, and Agnus Dei were compositions that didn’t use the words in the Missal. Although the Sanctus was close, the Memorial Acclamation didn’t come close to any of the 4 options in the Missal, in fact it was just weird and included 4 Amens.
The Sanctus, the Memorial Acclamation, and Agnus Dei were compositions that didn’t use the words in the Missal. Although the Sanctus was close, the Memorial Acclamation didn’t come close to any of the 4 options in the Missal, in fact it was just weird and included 4 Amens.