L
LRamos
Guest
I am so sorry to ask for prayers for my life, with all the horrible things happening in the world. Please pray that my husband and three children can move out of my mother’s house. My brother who is diagnosed schizophrenic bipolar lives with us too and generally makes our lives miserable and unpeaceful.
I have gone through clinical depression and anxiety most of my life and living with him again is like the worst nightmare but we have no other option for now. I just so happened to have a bout with depression that would have me consider suicide if I didn’t love my children so much an pray my rosary daily. I pray it so slowly and thoughtfully because frankly I rest in each word.
I need my medication but even though I take it I am still depressed. I am going to nursing school in the Fall, hopefully to God. And I need prayers for this decision. I can’t be living with my brother because he gets angry at us. He finds fault all the time.
I cannot get depressed again! I need the courage and peace to go to school and do well so we can have money to live.
I have gone through clinical depression and anxiety most of my life and living with him again is like the worst nightmare but we have no other option for now. I just so happened to have a bout with depression that would have me consider suicide if I didn’t love my children so much an pray my rosary daily. I pray it so slowly and thoughtfully because frankly I rest in each word.
I need my medication but even though I take it I am still depressed. I am going to nursing school in the Fall, hopefully to God. And I need prayers for this decision. I can’t be living with my brother because he gets angry at us. He finds fault all the time.
I cannot get depressed again! I need the courage and peace to go to school and do well so we can have money to live.

***