sexual abuse

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamabear3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamabear3

Guest
any good catholic books out there for dealing and healing from sexual abuse? or maybe any websites?
 
I see no one answered this … I have a friend who works with sexual abuse survivors in a Catholic institution. I have e-mailed her to see if there are such resources. If this thread disappears off the page because it took a bit for her to contact me, PM me to see if I got info. Otherwise I will post anything here that she sends me! 🙂
 
www.catholictherapists.com

Also, google your city/state and “Catholic Diocese” - call the Catholic Charities office, they will have information on resources near you.

Pray, seek spiritual direction from someone with a background who can really help you.
 
See your local priest immediately. He will be able to direct you. Unfortunately, this is much more commonplace than one thinks.:mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top