O
Other_Eric
Guest
What I am saying is that coitus is sufficient to bring the woman to climax. Coitus fulfills the pursoses of unity and openness to life required of the sexual act. I am unaware of any method of stimulation outside of coitus that fulfills the two requirements the Church defines for the sexual act.See, then the problem here is that we are reading the same words but believe they say something different, that is going to be hard to fix.
To be honest, if you really want to talk about what is involved, what is being discussed is when it is licit for a husband to stimulate his wife sexually. I see no problem with such stimulation within the context of the sexual act. The difference, I believe, in our opinions comes from a difference in our understanding of what constitutes the context of the sexual act. If you want to argue that what I understand JPII to be saying is actually a form of masturbation you will need to expand your argument further.