W
whatevergirl
Guest
*I posted in the birthday thread, that my dh bought me a casserole dish, made out of cast iron and enamel. An unusual combo. I had been wanting this casserole dish that Giada from the foodnetwork cooks with, but little did I know it was made out of cast iron. (not sure if hers is, but this looks nearly identical
) It is soooo heavy, I can’t believe it. Can’t wait to make some new dishes using this soon…think it’s going to be used A LOT. Do you have any cookware discoveries that you use over and over and can’t live without? Oh, anyone here cook a lot with stainless steel pots and pans? If so, what do you think?
Thought it would be nice to have a thread devoted to our favorite cookware, kitchen gadgets. Please list brand names if you don’t mind? *
Thought it would be nice to have a thread devoted to our favorite cookware, kitchen gadgets. Please list brand names if you don’t mind? *