Mk 3:20-21
20 He went home again, and once more such a crowd collected that they could not even have a meal.
21 When **his relations **heard of this, they set out to take charge of him; they said, ‘He is out of his mind.’
:
Re “his relations”
I have almost no knowledge of Greek. What I do have are Greek Interlinear Bibles (one in book form and the other a computer software program). The software gives parsing info, dictionary, …
I was hoping to copy and paste all of verse 21 in the Greek - hoping we could get someone skilled in that language to give us an
educated answer.

But, when I pasted the Greek, it all just turned into gobbledegook! So I’ve made an attempt to transliterate just the words which you show as “his relations” - giving some of the dictionary and parsing info from my software.
oi par aytoy
*oi *
Dictionary: the, this, that, he, she, it
Parsing: nominative, plural, masculine.
(Would it’s meaning be masculine “those” ??)
par
Dictionary: from, of, by, with
Parsing: Preposition, genitive
aytoy
Dictionary: self, of oneself
Parsing: Pronoun, genetive, singular, masculine, third person
So, would a very literal translation be “those - of/by/from/with - Him”???
Sure hope there are some Greek scholars who can help out.
Nita