Short Documentary on Evangelists in San Francisco

  • Thread starter Thread starter rishabh237
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rishabh237

Guest
This is a latest documentary made by me about a catholic evangelist trying to spread the word of god in San Francisco.It is about his journey and his struggles which he faces everyday in this while trying to follow his spiritual path!

DO watch and let me know your comments!

youtube.com/watch?v=GSjp28dp3zY

Hope you like it!Do share if you feel it is worth sharing!

–Rishabh
 
That is a wonderful documentary. I hope he has success and it grows.
 
Only one vote? I have heard of street evangelists and they are getting more of them in the Catholic church. The Pope sure wants us to do it.
 
I think the number of votes reflect how difficult it is even for Matt to spread the word!
 
Looking at the video, I saw some scary looking people, but most were just not interested. If S F has 53% Catholic population it is hard to tell. Whenever I have gone into Old St Mary’s cathedral in Chinatown during the week to pray, it was practically deserted.

People who do street evangelism need a lot of courage!
 
Sad, I guess Catholics still do not believe in evangelization even when Pope Francis wants us to do it.
Its heard to get most catholics to even talk about the faith outside of mass!! Even in the past, when I have went out to restaurants with people from the parish, priests were there too, no one was talking about religion at all, mostly talking about their kids lives, their jobs, home lives, friends, etc…??? I also noticed not one person invited the server or even engaged anyone else in the restaurant about religion…this is something vastly different than the Pentecostals Ive been out with act, they do nothing but speak about the faith, they invite nearly everyone they come into contact with to come to their church, they talk about how great God is to complete strangers, etc.

Not sure why the catholics I know are like this, if the priests were not there, it would be hard to tell it was a church parish meeting of 15-20 people…by the conversation. LOL
 
Looking at the video, I saw some scary looking people, but most were just not interested. If S F has 53% Catholic population it is hard to tell. Whenever I have gone into Old St Mary’s cathedral in Chinatown during the week to pray, it was practically deserted.

People who do street evangelism need a lot of courage!
And Prayers !!! God Bless, Memaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top