Should a Catholic watch professional wrestling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CurtisHouse
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CurtisHouse

Guest
I have always liked pro wrestling ever since I was a child. Grew up watching it in the 80s with Hulkamania running wild. Do you think that a Catholic should watch professional wrestling or is it a case-by-case basis and what product is shown on screen? There are at least a few Catholic wrestlers that I’ve seen over the years such as Roman Reigns (which is kind of funny since he really is a Roman Catholic), Rey Mysterio Jr., maybe Eddie Guerrero before his passing and others. It seemed WWE has calmed over the years taking away most of their depravity from the 90s during the Attitude Era but I just felt kind of sick watching part of RAW last night. Seems they’re bringing back profanity and morally corrupt storylines, at least in part. What do you think about being a faithful Catholic and watching wrestling?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top