J
JSAD
Guest
Hey guys,
I struggle with the sins of impurity(watching unclean videos,masturbation ).
I’m also involved in some prayer/bible study groups. When i fall into sin, i do sometimes feel that i should not bother going. I feel that i am kinda hypocritical by going because i have fallen again into the same sin.
I feel that i should probably clean up my lifestyle and then go for these prayer meetings. I think to myself- ‘here i proclaim that i do follow Christ, but yet i sin’.
Does anyone else think that the reasoning is correct?
Thanks and God bless…
I struggle with the sins of impurity(watching unclean videos,masturbation ).
I’m also involved in some prayer/bible study groups. When i fall into sin, i do sometimes feel that i should not bother going. I feel that i am kinda hypocritical by going because i have fallen again into the same sin.
I feel that i should probably clean up my lifestyle and then go for these prayer meetings. I think to myself- ‘here i proclaim that i do follow Christ, but yet i sin’.
Does anyone else think that the reasoning is correct?
Thanks and God bless…