Should I subscribe to Catholic Match?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LotusCarsLtd
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LotusCarsLtd

Guest
I’m already a free member but I can’t email people or respond to emails without being a paid subscriber. I have the money, I’m just sorta reluctant to want to spend it. Should I give it a try anyway?

Oh, and somebody already emailed me but I can’t reply unless I pay-up. I would like to see what they’re asking.
 
I’m already a free member but I can’t email people or respond to emails without being a paid subscriber. I have the money, I’m just sorta reluctant to want to spend it. Should I give it a try anyway?

Oh, and somebody already emailed me but I can’t reply unless I pay-up. I would like to see what they’re asking.
Already answered my question. Thanks anyway
 
I’d give it a go but be careful.

Honestly, I wish the Internet had been around when I was in my early twenties.

God bless and I hope you find what you are looking for. 🙂
 
I met my girlfriend on Catholic Match. We’ve been dating for a while now and are very happy. I’d recommend it.
 
Go nuts. I would have totally done this if it existed back when I was single.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top