C
Carjack1
Guest
Hello! It has been a while since I posted. My husband is athiest. He attened RCIA. We volunteered to help with the new class. I said to him maybe something will sink in. I work night shift he no longer goes. He attends Mass as long as I sing in the choir. I sing in the choir so I can get him there. He stated he does not like Mass. He really does not like going. I almost want to tell him not to go since he has tried. I am struggling in the faith as well. I am not cheerful and outgoing as I used to be I am to the point that I might be overscrupulous. I was entertaining the doubts of leaving the faith myself (I did not share this). I keep holding on though. I believe God works through mysterious ways. Should I tell him not to keep going? I don’t think I should because I should encourage him to follow God’s commandments. He has been supportive as much as an athiest can be. Any advice would be appreciated. God bless you all.
:hug1: