Shouldn't Catholics Side With the Israel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBeliever14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many Hamas missile launchers were there in this “civilian” areas?
Tu quoque is still logically fallacious you know. Also I would rather a civilian area be hit with a make shift missile, that may kill 20 people, than be blanket bombed with incendiary weaponry. The UN agrees with me as well- the use of incendiary weapons on a civilian area is a crime against humanity under international Law.

But the US keeps vetoing any resolution to punish Israel for its crimes.
 
Why not support God’s children, i.e. the human beings getting murdered or mutilated on both sides?
👍
innocent people exist everywhere
:tiphat:

and i like what was mentioned about how Christians live in those areas too
 
Not being American I don’t know the history of the colonial response to the Native Indians. From what I can garner from today’s America I can only presume annihilation, oppression and displacement to reserves with a destruction of their birth right which has been supported to this day? You may be correct in looking at the artificial borders set up by the British after WW2 but eventually nationhood as we know it revolves around the ability to defend the land you claim by force of arms. Ask Yugoslavia.
I agree, might does not mean right, but there is no reason for the six day war; nor the other existential wars being forced on Israel, normally by the enemies of the West.
Basically the response was that if the colonist tried to stop fighting they figured the natives would slaughter them so the colonists had keep conquering their territory until those natives were trapped in reservations. The Boers felt much the same and so established reservations for their natives usually called Bantustans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top