J
Jean65
Guest
Hello everybody,
I search an explanation to this fact.
In Luke’s Gospel, Luke says that Jesus’s tomb is empty. And in Act, we have the story of the Young Church.
For the Romans ( who weren’t christians), the best explanation of this fact is that there was a grave robbery ( and Jesus suffered death penalty with the authorisation of the romans).
Grave robbery was a big crime for Romans and there is no story of an enquest in Act.
And it’s very plausible that the Matthew’s story of guards for Jesus’s tomb is an apologetic story that is not true.
Thank you for your answer.
Sorry for my poor english, I am French.
I search an explanation to this fact.
In Luke’s Gospel, Luke says that Jesus’s tomb is empty. And in Act, we have the story of the Young Church.
For the Romans ( who weren’t christians), the best explanation of this fact is that there was a grave robbery ( and Jesus suffered death penalty with the authorisation of the romans).
Grave robbery was a big crime for Romans and there is no story of an enquest in Act.
And it’s very plausible that the Matthew’s story of guards for Jesus’s tomb is an apologetic story that is not true.
Thank you for your answer.
Sorry for my poor english, I am French.