Silent abortions (abortifacient contraception)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeschoolDad

Administrator
Staff member

This is the article I was not able to find online. I dug up my old digital copy and published it on my new WordPress page.

Thank you, @edward_george1 (Fr ACEGC), for giving me the idea to create a page on WordPress. I may use this to share writings with CAF members and others, things that don’t fit within CAF character counts.

Hope this is useful. I will avoid commentary right now, because this subject has been discussed to death on CAF. Pax vobiscum.

(The beauty that you see here on my link is Luna, one of the feral cats I feed out on the patio. She likes to sit on the garbage cans or the brick wall and be mistress of all she surveys.)
 
Last edited:
Hi Homeschool Dad,

Your blog mentioned that DES is a component of the morning after pill (Plan B). DES was a hormone used to prevent pregnancy loss back in the 1940’s. The FDA banned it in the 1970’s because it causes vaginal adenocarcinoma in female offspring later in life.

The US morning after pill uses higher doses of levonorgestrel, a common compound in The Pill. In higher doses, this hormone stops or delays ovulation so the ovum is not released by the ovary. No egg = no way of getting pregnant.

https://www.planbonestep.com/how-plan-b-works/

Just wanted to share the info with you.
 
If the question is about abortifacient contraception, I would say that it is wrong to murder someone whether it is done by a knife or by a chemical, it is wrong in either case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top