F
FaithRuir
Guest
I know there are multiple threads for this here, but due to this issue being so recent in particular, it hasn’t really come up for me.
The Castlevania games are fine, I know that. Using Holy Water to kill monsters and a positive view of the Catholic Faith! They use objects like crosses and holy water to vanquish evil
However, in Smash, Simon or Richter aren’t fighting monsters, they’re fighting beloved game characters, but they use the same weapons.
Does that make it a form of disrespect and irreverence to these objects?
The Castlevania games are fine, I know that. Using Holy Water to kill monsters and a positive view of the Catholic Faith! They use objects like crosses and holy water to vanquish evil
However, in Smash, Simon or Richter aren’t fighting monsters, they’re fighting beloved game characters, but they use the same weapons.
Does that make it a form of disrespect and irreverence to these objects?
Last edited: