Sin Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben9429
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben9429

Guest
I don’t know if i’m posting this in the right section or not but i’m struggling with committing sins and the result of doing so.

Basically I know i’m probably going to commit sins and I think of the sins that I will probably commit, but then a question will pop into my head like why are you going to go ahead and do that? And then I will think about it more and have a thought like if you do this sin then it means someone close to you will die, I know it seems drastic but that is how it has got. I also get thoughts like when I am committing something I know that may be considered sinful like if you continue to do this then this person will die?

So is it God telling me this or my conscious?

I try to calm myself by telling myself that I hope that it is not God’s plan for this person to die even though I am committing the sin and that I commit the sins because that is our nature?

Am I right or wrong??

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
 
These are signs of an anxiety disorder that includes intrusive/compulsive thoughts and scrupulous thoughts.

You need to talk to your priest and tell him of your situation, and also a mental health professional. This is beyond the scope of what this forum can offer.
 
These are signs of an anxiety disorder that includes intrusive/compulsive thoughts and scrupulous thoughts.

You need to talk to your priest and tell him of your situation, and also a mental health professional. This is beyond the scope of what this forum can offer.
Yeah I thought it was linked to my scrupulosity, thanks for replying. I think I do need some medical help but i’m going to try my best to get through it at the moment and if I get worse then I will go get some.
 
Yeah I thought it was linked to my scrupulosity, thanks for replying. I think I do need some medical help but i’m going to try my best to get through it at the moment and if I get worse then I will go get some.
You cannot be objective about your own condition. You say you will wait on medical help, I am suggesting that it is past time for that. Please get help. This does not simply go away on its own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top