Sinead O'Connor

• Thread starter Thread starter James_2_24
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James_2_24

Does anyone know what heresy she adhered to?

What is a heretical Church or a schismatic one?

I do know that she tore up JPII’s picture on David Letterman…
(i think it was David Letterman maybe another show)

James_2:24:

It was SNL. (Saturday Night Live) I saw it happen live.

She did on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno a couple of years ago also… Satan has her in his grip! Pray for her…

Joao

O’Connor later repented of having torn up the pictre of the Holy Father. She publicly apologized for it.

She then went on to become an ordained priestess for the schismatic “Liberal Tridentine Church.” This “Church” was founded by some hick who claims he was ordained a bishop by the Blessed Virgin.

The Liberal Tridentine Church has no official dogma, except that it celebrates the Tridentine Mass. The “Church” has its own clergy and religious. All nuns of the “Church” are ordained, and have mini altars by their bedsides, where they can say “Mass” when they rise every morning.

I’m not making this stuff up!

When I was a postulant with the Cantians, we received a phone-call from a woman in South America. She said she was interested in joining the Society. My superior, Father Phillips, kindly explained that the Society of Saint John Cantius was an order of priests and brothers, not sisters. “That’s okay,” the woman replied. “I don’t want to be a nun; I want to be a priest, like Sinead O’Connor.”

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That’s right; this South American chic somehow mixed up the Society of Saint John Cantius with the Liberal Tridentine Church. She was very offended when Father Philips explained to her that there was absolutely no relation between the two. He also charitably invited her to embrace the True Faith and union with the Successor of Peter.

She declined.

:rolleyes:

I do not understand why there is even a debate about this subject. There has never been a woman priest for 2000 years and there never will. There has never been a male nun for 2000 years and there never will. There has never been a female father or a male mother, which is weird considering that they start with the same letter…I have an idea, lets picket the vatican for the right for men to have babies…post that on the internet and I bet you will get some support… 😛

Not very inclusive of you Tyler to restrict fatherhood to males and motherhood to females. Where is your tolerance? 😉

James_2:24:

Sinead O’ Connor puleeze !!! lets just say I won’t be standing in the que to confess my sins to her, poor woman, maybe she doesn’t hear confessions:bowdown: not sure, just curious but did she have her pregency terminated ? and me living in Ireland as well.:banghead:

She is a poor lost girl that blames the Church for all of her problems.
We can only pray for her. :gopray2:

Sid

I’d like to quote the late Phil Hartman playing Frank Sinatra on Saturday Night Live:

“When I look at this chic, all I think is eight ball - corner pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back