E
exiled
Guest
I’m wondering exactly what the protestants on this board think of Mary. They have made it clear that they think she was a sinner. So, my question is, how sinful? Do you think she would have been a very devout Jewish woman, or do you think she was your average Joe?
Also, I’m not asking for a doctrinal statement from any of you, so you don’t need to tell me how irrelevant it is, or in any way enter into a binding agreement by offering your opinion.
Up front, I expect most of you will agree that she was, at least, a holy woman. And if you think she was a particularly holy woman, why do you think so?
Also, I’m not asking for a doctrinal statement from any of you, so you don’t need to tell me how irrelevant it is, or in any way enter into a binding agreement by offering your opinion.
Up front, I expect most of you will agree that she was, at least, a holy woman. And if you think she was a particularly holy woman, why do you think so?