N
nate12387
Guest
On the internet, I found two extra verses that an Anglican religious put into this song. Those two extra verses are,
I was just wandering what you guys think about these two extra verses being put into the song?
- Sing of Mary, sing of JESUS,
Holy Mother’s holier son.
From his throne in heaven he sees us,
Thither calls us every one,
Where he welcomes home his Mother
To a place at his right hand,
There his faithful servants gather,
There the crowned victors stand. - Joyful Mother, full of gladness,
In thine arms thy LORD was borne.
Mournful Mother, full of sadness,
All thy heart with pain was torn.
Glorious Mother, now rewarded
With a crown at JESUS’ hand,
Age to age thy name recorded
Shall be blest in every land.
I was just wandering what you guys think about these two extra verses being put into the song?