M
mymamamary
Guest
Dear Forum
With an impure thought, one has to enjoy the thought and get pleasure out of it. Now, if a thought pops up and wont leave you alone, despite you trying to clear your mind and you dont enjoy it, can that still count as consenting to impure thoughts??
Also, for angry thoughts at another and just sinful thoughts in general, to be a mortal sin, would one have to realise what they are thinking in order for them to proceed into mortal sin territory? for e.g Im thinking a real mean thought, but dont realise Im thinking it, then all of a sudden I realise “Oh, bad thought, get rid of it” then I try to get rid of it.
Would that still count as such??
With an impure thought, one has to enjoy the thought and get pleasure out of it. Now, if a thought pops up and wont leave you alone, despite you trying to clear your mind and you dont enjoy it, can that still count as consenting to impure thoughts??
Also, for angry thoughts at another and just sinful thoughts in general, to be a mortal sin, would one have to realise what they are thinking in order for them to proceed into mortal sin territory? for e.g Im thinking a real mean thought, but dont realise Im thinking it, then all of a sudden I realise “Oh, bad thought, get rid of it” then I try to get rid of it.
Would that still count as such??