Small request-misplaced my bibles

  • Thread starter Thread starter SarahR
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SarahR

Guest
I have 2 bibles and have not been able to find them for a month or so. I was preparing my house for sale and they are nowhere to be found. If you could spare a prayer I would appreciate it, I miss having them available!

Thanks
 
grant O Lord your grace for sometimes amidst our busy lives, we fail to count our ways and become irresponsible for the things that we have. But through all this, Lord, we still put our hope and trust in You. Whatever circumstances we are in right now, it is you that we seek and only in You, our hearts, mind and soul rest. Amen.

Lord Jesus, help this lady find her way to by letting her find your love letters for her, her bible(s).

godbless you
 
grant O Lord your grace for sometimes amidst our busy lives, we fail to count our ways and become irresponsible for the things that we have. But through all this, Lord, we still put our hope and trust in You. Whatever circumstances we are in right now, it is you that we seek and only in You, our hearts, mind and soul rest. Amen.

Lord Jesus, help this lady find her way to by letting her find your love letters for her, her bible(s).
amen

God bless you
 
St. Anthony:

Please assist Sarah in finding her Bibles in the midst of her move.

Thank you.

Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Dear St. Anthony, come to sarah’s aid and lead her to her bibles. Amen.

kate
 
I just found one tonight! It was in my daughter’s huge coloring book box…where I had looked oh, 30 times or so ;). She dumped out the whole box, I turned to scold her for making such a big mess…and the bible literally fell at my feet. Then I hugged her instead of scolded, :).
Thanks for the prayers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top