M
Madzamboni
Guest
G’morning Everyone,
I have done a lot of research here (and elsewhere) on some good Catholic Resources for my Smartphone which runs on Windows Mobile 6 (an A&TT Tilt).
Some of these cost money, but I found them to be really useful - especially in conjunction with other software.
So I thought I would post them here for others benefit:
Bible Software:
($24.00)New American Standard Bible
I happen to catch a 20% off coupon online at the main site when I purchased.
Devotional:
" Catholic Devotional ($6.50)Bible Day by Day
For use with the Olive Tree Bible Software (i.e. not stand alone, need their reader)
I happen to catch a 20% off coupon online at the main site when I purchased.
Misc:
Catholic Day 1.2 - Displays Saint of the Day (Expand to read the writeup on the saint) as well as which Mystery is assigned to today. Please note this is old software and only officially supported to WM2003 - however I have tested and it worked fine after one week. Download the trial to be sure first. See screenshot below.
http://www.pocketgear.com/en_US/html/images/software/screenshots/vol01/kb/sku8610290/cathday64.gif
My Mobiler 1.23 - A Screen Emulator. Allows you to control your phone from your desktop with your mouse. I use this to read my bible or devotional while on lunch on my laptop. Also good when you want to play chess on your phone while you eat your sandwich.
Knights of Columbus Windows Mobile Theme:
I personally had themes for the 3rd and 4th Degree made, and have permission to distribute by the designer. Originally designed by WM6Themes.com I have temporarily posted them at this link until their website redesign is complete. you do have permission to distribute with credit to WM6Themes.com. See Screenshot below:
I have done a lot of research here (and elsewhere) on some good Catholic Resources for my Smartphone which runs on Windows Mobile 6 (an A&TT Tilt).
Some of these cost money, but I found them to be really useful - especially in conjunction with other software.
So I thought I would post them here for others benefit:
Bible Software:
($24.00)New American Standard Bible
I happen to catch a 20% off coupon online at the main site when I purchased.
Devotional:
" Catholic Devotional ($6.50)Bible Day by Day
For use with the Olive Tree Bible Software (i.e. not stand alone, need their reader)
I happen to catch a 20% off coupon online at the main site when I purchased.
Misc:
Catholic Day 1.2 - Displays Saint of the Day (Expand to read the writeup on the saint) as well as which Mystery is assigned to today. Please note this is old software and only officially supported to WM2003 - however I have tested and it worked fine after one week. Download the trial to be sure first. See screenshot below.
http://www.pocketgear.com/en_US/html/images/software/screenshots/vol01/kb/sku8610290/cathday64.gif
My Mobiler 1.23 - A Screen Emulator. Allows you to control your phone from your desktop with your mouse. I use this to read my bible or devotional while on lunch on my laptop. Also good when you want to play chess on your phone while you eat your sandwich.
Knights of Columbus Windows Mobile Theme:
I personally had themes for the 3rd and 4th Degree made, and have permission to distribute by the designer. Originally designed by WM6Themes.com I have temporarily posted them at this link until their website redesign is complete. you do have permission to distribute with credit to WM6Themes.com. See Screenshot below: