Social Networking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter unixfudotnet
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unixfudotnet

Guest
Anyone participate in social networking? I do.

Some of the ones I frequent are Myspace (not a fan of it, yet on it), Twitter (on it all the time), and Flickr (when I have something to update).

Would be nice to social network with some Catholics geeks and other interesting people šŸ™‚
 
Hey, there is a social network for Catholics- it was launched as the official social netowrk for world youth day in Sydney. Its called xt3.com, which stands for ā€œChrist in the 3rd milleniumā€.

As Sydney girl I’m totally excited about it- i normally use facebook but I’m finding myself on Xt3 more and more. I has functions such as ā€˜Ask A Priest’ and has a photo competition where the best WYD photos are going to be sent to the Pope.
 
I’m a big social networking/Web 2.0 person - I think it is very interesting.

I’m on Twitter a lot. I find it to be a fun way to share random thoughts.
 
I am addicted to Livejournal…and the part I like the best about that is I don’t have to put my real name or location or anything more then I’m comfortable with. There’s all sorts of groups there, and you can just communicate with other people who share the same interests.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top