Sola Fide

  • Thread starter Thread starter bones_IV
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bones_IV

Guest
I’ve read the scriptures up and down and no where, I mean no where in the New or Old Testament does it say we are saved by faith alone. Romans 4 even says that Abraham obeyed God and it was reckoned to him as righteousness. How can you say that’s faith alone? It doesn’t add up. Sola Fide just doesn’t sit well w/ me and it never has. John the Baptists listeners thought they were saved by faith alone. And they didn’t recognize him and treated him how they wanted. Tell me, John the Baptist told the scribes and chief priests to repent, is repentance not a good deed? Is it not out of obedience that you do repentance? Those who believe in Sola Fide, I beg you to reconsider this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top