Some consideration on Sacred Scriptures

  • Thread starter Thread starter nablaise
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nablaise

Guest
I read an ancient text a while ago about how first Christians looked at Scriptures and what they thought about interpretation and more. I thought I would share it with whomever is interested. It is by Clement of Rome.

God bless
 
=nablaise;7593436]I read an ancient text a while ago about how first Christians looked at Scriptures and what they thought about interpretation and more. I thought I would share it with whomever is interested. It is by Clement of Rome.
God bless
BE CAREFUL YOUR IN DANGEROUS WATERS if yor under informed; or not trained in RIGHT Understanding…

Rom.10: 17 “So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ”

**2ND. Peter 1: 16-21 ** “For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,” we heard this voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have the prophetic word made more sure. You will do well to pay attention to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

** 2nd. Tim. 3:16** “All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work”

What you READ friends MUST conform to the CC Teachings…

God Bless,
Pat
 
You should note that this epistle is spurious. It was not written by Clement of Rome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top