Some help finding Rosaries

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamhovey1988
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamhovey1988

Guest
Oh, I have hundreds of plastic ones, and I can’t find my chain ones, I love the huge wooden one, but for a twenty-something man around six feet tall, my hands are too small for it. I have a bit of a habit of giving away my all my Rosaries. Now the one site I used to order them from that want me to pay shipping. I understand why, but as you can understand, paying shipping when you want free rosaries kind of contradicts the purpose. Had I money, I wouldn’t be looking for free Rosaries. I don’t know hundreds of them, but I do want to be able to go into various rooms in the house and have a rosary in there, please a few in my car, and some in my pockets. Thanks
-Adam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top