S
SenorSalsa
Guest
My brother and I were wondering whether or not some animals were considered “meat” for the purposes of Lent or not. The discussion began with the normal animals (eggs, fish, shellfish) which I knew, then moved on to various reptiles and amphibians, which I did not know, but was able to find out that they are safe to eat on Fridays. My brothers questioning than began to border on absurd as he tossed up animals. Things that no legitimate Canonist has bothered to ponder, or at least not online.
So I leave it to you guys. What say ye: Are Catholics allowed to eat
-Whale
-Dolphin
-Seal
-Walrus
-Platypus
-Otter
On Fridays of Lent, or for any other Friday that Catholics choose to abstain from meat?
So I leave it to you guys. What say ye: Are Catholics allowed to eat
-Whale
-Dolphin
-Seal
-Walrus
-Platypus
-Otter
On Fridays of Lent, or for any other Friday that Catholics choose to abstain from meat?