D
DRR7799
Guest
Hello Everyone,
I’ve recently begun reading the bible on my own as a supplement to my catechism studies. Already I’ve come across some things that are confusing when compared with what I’ve been taught so far about the nature of God. I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable of scripture or the faith can help me out.
Regarding the fall and original sin in the Garden of Eden, didn’t God being all-knowing not know that his creations Adam & Eve would disobey his instructions? Was he setting them up for failure?
And regarding Noah & the flood, why did God need to drown creation in the flood save for Noah and his kin? Did God make a mistake the first time? DOES God make mistakes?
Thanks!
I’ve recently begun reading the bible on my own as a supplement to my catechism studies. Already I’ve come across some things that are confusing when compared with what I’ve been taught so far about the nature of God. I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable of scripture or the faith can help me out.
Regarding the fall and original sin in the Garden of Eden, didn’t God being all-knowing not know that his creations Adam & Eve would disobey his instructions? Was he setting them up for failure?
And regarding Noah & the flood, why did God need to drown creation in the flood save for Noah and his kin? Did God make a mistake the first time? DOES God make mistakes?
Thanks!