Something you won't see on CNN

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

lifenews.com/state931.html
What do pro-aborts say about this kind of thing?Do they argue for choice in this situation?Was the husband not making the same choice that the pro-choice people encourage women to make?This is a horrible thing and can’t the radical choice folks see that the mentality they have set up is a total disregard for life?God Bless

I always wondered what the equal protection arguments were. Why can a mother kill their unborn child without the father’s consent, but a father cannot kill their unborn children without the mother’s consent? Now, the good thing would be to say because of equal protection, no parent can kill an unborn child, but I’m sure it would backfire and they would just say every parent can kill their unborn child.

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Was the husband not making the same choice that the pro-choice people encourage women to make?
Not quite, because he also killed the mother. Don’t get me wrong, I think this is a horrible incident. But I think the semi-recent case of the man that beat his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach with a baseball bat is much closer to the pro-choice thought process.

Peace

ChemCatholic,my comparison is these choices destroy the life of another for convienience.God Bless

40.png
Genesis315:
I always wondered what the equal protection arguments were. Why can a mother kill their unborn child without the father’s consent, but a father cannot kill their unborn children without the mother’s consent? Now, the good thing would be to say because of equal protection, no parent can kill an unborn child, but I’m sure it would backfire and they would just say every parent can kill their unborn child.
Even more upsetting (to me anyways), is the fact that a woman can kill her child if she does not want it without the fathers consent because it is her right & her body, but if the father did not want the child & the mother did then the man is forced by law to provide for the child until the child is 18 yrs. old.

I have a child out of wedlock, or whatever it’s called theser days. My daughter is everything to me & I have done my best to support her & I am still in a loving relationship with her mother, although we do not live together. BUT, had this situation had taken place 10 years earlier when I was not a christian, then I admit that I would have not wanted this child. I live in California, (which is much closer to hell than some may think) & I know for a fact that I would have been hounded for child support. As it is I just had child support services try to garnish my check & sent a letter to my employer advising them that they had to take money from me buy law because they (county child support) thought that I did not have health insurance for my daughter, but I do, so that was nothing more then harrassment on their part.

It seems that the laws made to protect women ( not the child ), need to be revised if we are really about “equality”. If thet man does not want the baby, then he should only have to pay the mother the exact price of one donation of sperm & nothing more.

I find the double-standards as a crime in & of themselves.
Liberal women rule the world, God help us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back